Version 1.6.1 of the Go client was released on June 9, 2015 and is available for download here. It fixes the following:
- Fixed an issue where marshaller wouldn’t marshal some embedded structs.
- Fixed an issue where querying/scanning empty sets wouldn’t drain the socket before return.
Version 1.6.2 of the Go client was released on June 11, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts the following improvements and fixes:
- Improved documentation. Replaced all old API references regarding Recordset/Query/Scan to newer, more elegant API.
- Fixed an issue where erroring out on Scan would result a panic.
- Fixed an issue where Statement.TaskId would be negative. Converted Statement.TaskId to uint64.