Version 3.1.1 of the Java client was released on April 15, 2015 and is available for download here. It has many new features:
- Support distributing read commands over replicated nodes in addition to master node. See “ClientPolicy.requestProleReplicas” and “Policy.replica”. This functionality is disabled by default and can be enabled by users if using Aerospike server versions >= 3.5.9.
- Support asynchronous execute() for single records. Added asynchronous user defined function call example.
- Added new LargeList methods which are supported by Aerospike server versions >= 3.5.8.
- Replaced configuration userModule/createModule with LargeList.setPageSize().
- Removed unnecessary LargeList getCapacity() and setCapacity().
It also fixes several bugs. Click here to view the full release notes.