Version 3.1.3 of the Java client was released on June 26, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts a wealth of features and fixes:
- Support new batch index protocol which allows multiple namespaces, bin name filters, and read types (read, exists) to be specified in a single batch call. This new functionality is supported by Aerospike Server versions >= 3.5.15 (which has not been released yet). The old batch direct protocol is still supported for compatibility with older servers.
- Add Record.getTimeToLive() which converts server absolute time back to expiration ttl.
- Implement equals on every extended Value class.
- Implement hashCode and equals on Bin, Value and Filter.
- Ignore sleepBetweenRetries when in async mode.
- Change ClientPolicy.failIfNotConnected default to true.
- Add ThreadDaemonFactory which prepends “Aerospike” prefix to thread name.
- Ensure command is not being simultaneously processed in task thread before timing out in async mode.
- Mark connection’s lastUsed as volatile.
- AER-3648 - Handle duplicate node-ids caused by multiple ethernet interfaces.
- Fix LargeList.filter() command arguments.
- Transfer timeout from command to future task.
- Check for zero-sized arrays and call onSuccess() in async batch get.
Click here to view the release notes.