- In a 3 node cluster with replication factor 2, a node was stopped.
- Some updates were pushed to all the keys in a given set
- Down node was started again with cold start empty false.
- When down node was up, i connected to aerospike via aql and checked the keys of that set, and saw stale data for 1/3rd of keys.
- After some time when I queried, the data was fine which means eventually it was showing consistent data
Is this behaviour as expected? Can the cluster serve stale data for some period of time when a node is restarted? How is this thing handled?