Aerospike C# client version 4.2.1 was released on July 15, 2021.
This minor release adds new features and fixes.
- CLIENT-1556 Add new map Bin constructor that accepts MapOrder as an argument.
- CLIENT-1557 Support a list of preferred racks rather than a single rack when replica is PREFER_RACK.
- For scan exception result code MAX_RETRIES_EXCEEDED, include all retry sub-exceptions in exception message.
- Add Exp.BoolBin().
- CLIENT-1544 Perform only one cluster tend in WaitTillStabilized() because the tend now requests partition maps in same iteration as adding the nodes.
- CLIENT-1544 Attempt to contact an invalid node (referenced by seeds or peers) only once for each cluster tend iteration.
- CLIENT-1544 Add invalidNodeCount to ClusterStats and also provide direct access in “Cluster.InvalidNodeCount”. invalidNodeCount is the count of referenced nodes that cannot be added to the cluster in the most recent cluster tend iteration.
- CLIENT-1550 Do not create Key object when parsing batch read results because it is no longer used.
- CLIENT-1560 Relogin to node when quick node restart detected. Also, use volatile references to node’s sessionToken.
- DOCS-217 Fix REVERSE_RANK doc to say “Return reverse value order.”