Aerospike C client version 4.3.20 was released on November 8, 2018.
This major release adds several new features and fixes important bugs.
- CLIENT-1049 Provide more descriptive error message when namespace can’t be found in partition map.
- AER-5955 Support truncate info command argument “lut=now” for servers that require it.
- Remove the ability to force old batch direct protocol on the client because the server will be removing support for the old batch direct protocol. See Incompatible API change .
- In as_set_node_address(), ask for node name to verify non-blocking socket connect() was successful.
- Add info message when node’s address is switched to node’s access-address (defined on server).
- Add node IP address to error message in as_info_command_node().
- Use more portable byte swap macros on linux.
- Re-port to alpine linux.
- Removed unused cp_mode indicator.
- Remove system-path from travis aerospike.conf.