Aerospike C client version 4.6.0 was released on March 28, 2019.
This major release adds several new features and fixes important bugs.
- CLIENT-1056 If batch read transaction fails on a node, retry batch keys from that node to other nodes when replica policy is SEQUENCE and maxRetries is not exceeded.
- CLIENT-1057 Conform to server fallback and retry behavior specification.
- CLIENT-1058 Verify connection is valid in as_uv_command_buffer() and as_uv_auth_command_buffer() when using libuv.
- AER-6009 Support new server “truncate-namespace” info command.
- Server behavior for UDF delete has changed. Server now returns success when deleting a UDF that does not exist.
- Default socket idle timeout to 30 seconds for all commands.
- Remove aerospike_has_double(). All servers that this client supports (servers >= 3.6.0), also support the double data type. See Incompatible API change .
- Remove all unused old batch direct protocol code.
- Change benchmarks asyncMaxCommands argument default to 50. Fix benchmarks readme.
- Change MS nuspec files to use new license tag.
- Convert internal batch node array into a dynamically resized as_vector so rare edge case (more nodes in partition map than in cluster during some migrations) is handled.
- Always default to “replicas-all” when newer “replicas” info command not supported.
- Remove query_init with multiple filters in examples.