Aerospike C client version 5.0.2 was released on November 30, 2020.
This minor release adds new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1378 Add aerospike_set_xdr_filter() and as_exp_destroy_b64().
- CLIENT-1382 Allow a user to define compression and compression ratio for binary data in benchmark.
- CLIENT-1380 Async queries timeout in the delay queue when fail_on_cluster_change is true and some query node commands are placed in the delay queue. Fixed by releasing the query node command (which decrements the event loop pending counter) before the final fail_on_cluster_change validation.
- CLIENT-1381 Do not define MSG_NOSIGNAL for MacOS because new versions of MacOS already define it.
- Remove policy comments that indicate server version behavior prior to 4.9, since the client requires server version 4.9+.
- Remove unnecessary include in as_exp.h.