Aerospike C client version 5.2.5 was released on October 5, 2021.
This minor release add new features and fixes.
- A bug affecting this version of the C client has been identified. If your application uses scans, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to C client 5.2.6 at the earliest opportunity.
- Add as_scan_set_partitions(), as_partition_filter_set_partitions(), as_partitions_status_reserve() and as_partitions_status_release().
- Add scan terminate/resume example.
- CLIENT-1610 Fix scan’s duplicate task_id errors after socket timeout by setting max_retries to zero for each scan node command. This defers the retry logic to the partition tracker which resets task_id on the next scan retry pass.
- CLIENT-1611 Set partition’s last digest received only after the scan callback function returns true. If the scan callback returns false, the last digest will not be set and that record will be returned again if the scan is resumed at a later time.
- Set scan parts_all->done = true if max_records policy not set (ie read all applicable records).