Aerospike C client version 5.2.3 was released on August 27, 2021.
This minor release adds new features and fixes.
- CLIENT-1557 Support a list of preferred racks rather than a single rack when replica is AS_POLICY_REPLICA_PREFER_RACK.
- CLIENT-1569 Support PKI authentication where the TLS certificate’s common name (CN) specifies the Aerospike user name. This feature requires server version 5.7+.
- CLIENT-1571 Support batch read operations.
- CLIENT-1572 Support scan-show and query-show info commands.
- CLIENT-1573 Refresh and add all new peers nodes until no more peers are available in cluster tend.
- CLIENT-1573 Set node rebalance_changed to cluster rack_aware when creating node.
- CLIENT-1575 Force login when creating a new cluster tend connection and user authentication is enabled and the session is null.