Aerospike Go client version 1.37.0 was released on December 2, 2018.
This major release adds several new features, improvements, and changes.
Client.Truncate()in servers that support and require it.
- Added support for CDT Map Relative Ops:
- Added support for CDT List Relative Ops:
WILDCARDvalues for use in CDT map/list comparators.
- Increase default
Policy.SocketTimeoutto 30s. If
SocketTimeoutis longer than
Timeoutwill be used instead silently. This change is done for the client to perform more intuitively in cloud environments.
- Never return a random node if a node was not found in the partition map.
- Return more descriptive error messages on various partition map and other node related errors.
- Remove the ability to force old batch direct protocol on the client because the server will be removing support for the old batch direct protocol. This is an incompatible change.
- Update admin message version to 2.
- Remove unused error codes.
- Remove Go 1.7 and 1.8 from travis tests due to incompatibility with the test framework.