Aerospike Go client version 1.38.0 was released on February 21, 2019.
This major release adds several new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Support new server truncate-namespace command via
setis not specified.
- The client will not clear a partition map entry when a node reports that it no longer owns that partition entry until another node claims ownership.
- Adapt UDF test for new server changes. The server will not return an error after
RemoveUDFif the UDF did not exist.
- Improves a few tests and relaxes tolerances in tests to accommodate slower cloud test environments.
- Fixes a race condition in XOR shift RNG.
- Fixes a race condition in the AdminCommand.