Aerospike Go client version 1.36.0 was released on November 1, 2018.
This major release adds several new features and improvements, and fixes important bugs.
- Support rackaware feature. You need to set the
ClientPolicy.RackAware = true, and set the
ClientPolicy.RackId. All read operations will try to choose a node on the same rack if
Policy.ReplicaPolicy = PREFER_RACK. This feature is especially useful when the app/cluster are on the cloud and network throughput over different zones are price differently.
- Update Operate command documentation.
- Improve an expectation in a CDT Map test.
- Move UDF object test to the proper file.
- Support float64 struct fields when the value of the field has been changed inside lua and set to int - will only affect clusters which support float.
- Updated README example with clarification.
- Fixes an issue where multiple operation results for a bin would be appended to the first result if it was a list.
- Fixes an issue where key value was sent and cause server PARAMETER_ERROR via the operate command if
policy.SendKeywas set but no write operations were passed.