Aerospike Java client version 4.2.2 was released on October 26, 2018.
This release contains a number of important features and fixes:
- CLIENT-1047 Recover connection after client timeout. Set Policy.timeoutDelay to value greater than zero (3000 ms recommended) to enable connection recovery.
- AER-5945 Add INFINITY and WILDCARD values for use in CDT map/list comparators.
- AER-5955 Support truncate info command argument “lut=now” for servers that require it.
- Upgrade maven-compiler-plugin version to 3.8.0.
- Fix docs to note that the server executes operations in the same order as the operations array in operate() call.
- Remove system-path from travis aerospike.conf.