Aerospike Java client version 4.2.3 was released on November 27, 2018.
This release contains a number of important features and fixes:
- AER-5957 Support rack aware clients.
- CLIENT-1049 Provide more descriptive error message when namespace can’t be found in partition map.
- Support ignoreCase for EQ qualifier in query-engine extension. Enhancement provided by Aloren.
- Remove the ability to force old batch direct protocol on the client because the server will be removing support for the old batch direct protocol.
- Remove unused error codes.
- Change admin message version to 2.