Aerospike Java client version 4.3.0 was released on January 24, 2019.
This release contains a number of important features and fixes:
- CLIENT-1055 Add iteration and node to more AerospikeException messages.
- CLIENT-1055 Log policy variables on errors when Aerospike log is enabled in DEBUG mode.
- Default socketTimeout to 30 seconds for all commands.
- Remove old deprecated AsyncClient. Async functionality still exists in AerospikeClient methods that take in an event loop argument. See Incompatible change .
- Remove old deprecated Statement setFilters() and getFilters(). The server accepts only one filter.
- Remove “Value.UseDoubleType” global variable. Always use server double type to store floating points values.
- Remove “ClientPolicy.requestProleReplicas”. Replicas will always be requested.
- Remove all unused old batch direct protocol code.
- CLIENT-1053 Do not clear partition map entry when a node reports that it no longer owns that partition entry. The client will now wait until another node claims ownership of that partition with the proper regime. This is done to remove any possible gaps in node ownership.
- CLIENT-1056 If batch read transaction fails on a node, retry batch keys from that node to other nodes when replica policy is SEQUENCE and maxRetries is not exceeded.
- Fix getNode() to return master node on write operations when chosen replica is not the default.
- Roundup benchmark latency results when necessary.
- Check for null in Host equals().