Aerospike Java client version 5.0.4 was released on February 5, 2021.
This minor release adds new features and bug fixes.
- Add support for MacOS/BSD Kqueue native netty transport.
- In setXDRFilter(), remove XDR filter if filter expression is null.
- CLIENT-1438 Replace MapWriteMode with MapWriteFlags where possible.
- Remove redundant node assignment in AerospikeException.Timeout.
- Make IAerospikeClient comments/declarations consistent with AerospikeClient.
- Avoid deprecation warnings when using netty and junit.