Aerospike Java client version 5.0.7 was released on April 11, 2021.
This minor release adds bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1493 Check for timeout in all netty callbacks.
- CLIENT-1493 Catch netty connection close exceptions.
- CLIENT-1493 If connection pool is full, abort connection balance for that iteration.
- CLIENT-1493 Decrement connection total when AsyncConnector fails before AsyncConnection is instantiated.
- CLIENT-1493 Allow connections to expire and disable connection creation when errorRate circuit breaker is triggered.
- CLIENT-1494 Detect quick node restart when restarted node never left the cluster. If detected, reset error count and balance connections.