Aerospike Java client version 5.1.0 was released on April 30, 2021.
This minor release adds new features and a bug fix.
- CLIENT-1461 Support boolean particle type. If “Value.UseBoolBin” is true, a boolean is sent to the server as a boolean bin instead of an integer bin. Server version 5.6+ is required when “Value.UseBoolBin” is true. Default is false.
- CLIENT-1475 Support new math, bit, and conditional expressions. These expressions require server version 5.6+.
- CLIENT-1486 Support user quotas and statistics. This feature requires server version 5.6+.
- CLIENT-1501 Remove Policy.priority, ScanPolicy.scanPercent and ScanPolicy.failOnClusterChange. The server no longer supports these fields. See Incompatible API change .
- CLIENT-1511 Support TCP keep-alive when using netty-transport-native-epoll library. When keep-alive detects an invalid socket in a connection pool, an event is sent that is used to close that socket and remove it from the connection pool.
- Support UUID value type.
- Do not keep connection on all client side errors.