Aerospike Java client version 5.1.2 was released on May 12, 2021.
This minor release adds bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1537 Use separate boolean to indicate cluster is closed instead of setting commands “pending” integer to a fixed value.
- CLIENT-1537 Add “try/catch” blocks around async code that cannot fail. Log a message and stacktrace with a Level of ERROR if an exception is caught in this critical code.
- CLIENT-1537 Align EventLoop “pending” (pending for entire eventloop) with EventState “pending” (pending for each cluster within an eventloop) so modifications occur at the same time.
- CLIENT-1537 Change async connection recovery to not modify “pending”. Connection recovery is now independent of “pending” limits and accounting.
- CLIENT-1537 Increment node error count on server timeouts.