Aerospike Java client version 5.1.4 was released on June 24, 2021.
This minor release adds features and bug fixes.
- For scan exception MAX_RETRIES_EXCEEDED, include all retry sub-exceptions in exception message.
- Upgrade Bouncy Castle crypto version to 1.69.
- CLIENT-1548 Revert CLIENT-1511 and replace with simpler TCP keep-alive error handling. TCP keep-alive is still disabled by default.
- CLIENT-1549 Catch and swallow exceptions generated from log callback.
- CLIENT-1550 Do not create Key object when parsing batch read results because it’s no longer used.