Aerospike Java client version 6.1.2 was released on September 8, 2022.
- CLIENT-1806 Add functions for CDT context conversion to/from bytes/base64 encoded string.
- Add operate() example that reads multiple bins.
- CLIENT-1813 Handle background and aggregation queries with set names that do not exist on server nodes. The client now terminates a background/aggregation query when the server returns KEY_NOT_FOUND_ERROR on non-existent sets. Previous versions would timeout by default because the client was waiting for the INFO3_LAST bit to be set, which is not returned by the server.
- Prevent division by zero if the node array is empty in getRandomNode().
- Add Filter colType and packedCtx fields to equals() and hashCode().
- Update default values in run_benchmark usage.
- Align Value factory method with the primitive char.