Aerospike Server Community Edition 3.5.14 is out! It’s available for download here.
This is a maintenance release that contains the following fixes:
- (KVS) AER-3724 - Clean up cluster visibility logging.
- (KVS) AER-3684 - Add checks to decompressed packet.
- (KVS) - Fix shadow device log statement.
- (SINDEX) AER-3725 - Remove unnecessary memsets in qctx.
- (SINDEX) AER-3709 - Fix mem leak in query engine with list/map.
- (LDT) AER-3704 - Deletes should be propagated to the prole on update properly; fix journalling delete for subRecords.
- (LDT) AER-3705 - Fix log line for subrec open failure.
Click here to view the release notes with the full list of fixes.
To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.