Aerospike Server Community Edition 3.7.4 was released on February 22, 2016 and is available for download here. Be sure to read @Alvin_Richards’s (Aerospike VP of Product) blog post on the 3.7 release, which came out in December of 2015. Try it for yourself and discuss your results in this thread. We look forward to the feedback of our valued developer community!
This release contains various improvements and bug fixes.
- [AER-4747] - (KVS) Logging functions now lazily evaluate arguments.
- [AER-4775] - (KVS) Remove redundant clock calls in microbenchmark.
- [AER-4779] - (KVS) In read_local(), build response message under record lock, then send it to client later, outside record lock.
- [AER-4749] - (Fabric) Remove unused multi-target migration code.
- [AER-4772] - (KVS) Rare proxy request ping-ponged for requests received by random, non-replica node.
- [AER-4289] - (KVS) Race condition causing crash on merging of sindex meta data.
- [AER-4766] - (KVS) List_insert fails when inserting into a list > 512 elements.
- [AER-4786] - (KVS) When ‘nsup-startup-evict’ is false, cold-start erroneously early terminates.
Click here to view the official release notes.
To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.