Aerospike Server Community Edition 3.7.1 was released on January 4, 2016 and is available for download here. Be sure to read @Alvin_Richards’s (Aerospike VP of Product) blog post on the 3.7 release, which came out in early December 2015. Try it for yourself and discuss your results in this thread. We look forward to the feedback of our valued developer community!
This maintenance release for clustering and migration contains a myriad of improvements, bug fixes and updates.
- [AER-1859] - (KVS) Modify Rack-Aware code to work for any replication factor.
- [AER-4558] - (KVS) Dump major statistics at regular interval in log file.
- [AER-4643], [AER-3984] - (KVS) Improve prole delete handling.
- [AER-4666] - (Clustering/Migration) Do not unnessarily construct migration records when cluster key mismatches.
- [AER-4636] - (Clustering/Migration) Reduced number of rebalance rounds.
- [AER-4196] - (SINDEX) When deleting a set, also remove all entries from sindexes.
- [AER-4594] - (KVS) Do not queue requests on slow queue for cluster key mismatch.
- [AER-4646] - (KVS) Asd crash when using systemctl restart command.
- [AER-4668] - (KVS) Honor not evictable sets on cold startup.
- [AER-4645] - (Clustering/Migration) Race condition caused by cluster key changing before disallow_migrations is set.
- [AER-4679] - (Clustering/Migration) Fixed possible doublefree of fabric message when one destination node is congested.
- [AER-4487], [AER-4690] - (Clustering/Migration) Race condition causing incorrect heartbeat fd saved and later not removable.
- [AER-4647] - (SINDEX) Asd crash on empty list indexing.
- [AER-4675] - (Packaging) Asd starts up under aerospike user despite root / root configured in systemd aerospike.service file.
- aerospike-tools 3.7.1
Click here to view the official release notes.
To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.