Aerospike Server Community Edition 3.5.2 is out! This is a maintenance release whose fixes include:
- KVS - AER-3250 - Improved latencies during nsup - use dual tree locks so reads and overwrites are not blocked while reducing a partition tree.
- KVS - Increasing thread count for cold start eviction to fully exploit 24-core machines.
- LDT - Large Data Type (LDT) functionality consolidation: LMAP, LSTACK and LSET data types are being deprecated (i.e., they will no longer be supported). The functionality of LMAP, LSTACK and LSET can be achieved using only LLIST; thus, developers using any of these three types are urged to use LLIST instead. The LLIST API will remain as is.
- LDT - Lua module cleanup and enhancements.
- TOOLS - Backup/restore/aql using new C client.
- TOOLS - AQL - Fix to handle queries with no results…
Click here to view the release notes with the full list of fixes.
Check out the options for downloading version 3.5.2. After downloading a package, please refer to the Installation Guide for details on installing the package. To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.