Aerospike Server Community Edition 3.5.9 is out! This release features a number of highlights, enhancements and fixes.
- Fixed Regression introduced in 3.5.4, where queries do not respond to the client when aggregations fail.
- AER-3529 - Added info protocol “replicas-all” to fetch client map for all replicas simultaneously. This allows clients to read from prole replicas with any replication factor.
- KVS - AER-3532 - Increase efficiency of tracking master/prole object counts.
- SINDEX - AER-3533 - Regression from 3.5.4 - Fix the bug where query system does not respond back to the client when aggregation functions aren’t found.
- SINDEX - AER-3515 - 1. Instrumentation around sindex reservation. 2. Zombie sindex should be shown in ‘show sindexes’.
- SINDEX - AER-3514 - Allow sindex deletion if index name starts with a whitespace.
- SCAN - AER-3451 - Improve scan job kill - when a scan job is killed, abort processing immediately instead of waiting for partition.
- LDT - Fix LDT exception when invalid data type passed in for llist.range() calls.
- LDT - Fix error caused when LDT record not initialized via an ‘update’ call.
- INSTALL - AER-3550 - Properly install and remove the 2.x Aerospike Python client Library on all supported platforms.
- ASCLI - AER-3484 – Fix to modify how bins are being iterated over.
Click here to view the full release notes.
Check out the options for downloading version 3.5.9! After downloading a package, please refer to the Installation Guide for details on installing the package. To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.
Aerospike Server 3.5.9 CE is now also available on the AWS Marketplace.