Aerospike Server Community Edition 3.7.3 was released on February 4, 2016 and is available for download here. Be sure to read @Alvin_Richards’s (Aerospike VP of Product) blog post on the 3.7 release, which came out in December of 2015. Try it for yourself and discuss your results in this thread. We look forward to the feedback of our valued developer community!
This release contains various improvements, bug fixes and updates.
- [AER-4542] - (KVS) Write latency issue during migration with write duplicate resolution.
- [AER-2272] - (KVS) Deprecated write_to_device flag, introduced as_storage_record_write().
- [AER-4730] - (KVS) Put() with no bin-ops is incorrectly counted as delete transaction.
- [AER-4741] - (KVS) Crash accessing geojson data type via list operations.
- [AER-4750] - (KVS) Minimize time of rejected transactions during initial partition rebalance.
- [AER-4737] - (Fabric) Potential (to drop) dropped packets when coalescing fabric messages.
- [AER-4717] - (SINDEX) Invalid sindex gives garbage info.
- [AER-4753] - (SINDEX) Sending multiple predicates crashes server.
- aerospike-tools 3.7.3
Click here to view the official release notes.
To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.