Aerospike Tools version 3.16.0 was released on November 16, 2018.
This minor release contains improvements & a bug fix.
- [TOOLS-1141] - (TOOLS) Remove nagios from the Tools build.
- [TOOLS-1142] - (TOOLS) Remove asgraphite from the Tools build.
- [TOOLS-1242] - (TOOLS) Fix to support logs with milliseconds.
- [TOOLS-1236] - (AQL) Update truncate command to support lut-now feature.
- [TOOLS-1240] - (ASADM) Add support for XDR Publication framework.
- [TOOLS-1249] - (ASINFO) Fix to correctly resolve the asadm path.
Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package. Click on the links to see the documentation on the individual tools: