Aerospike Tools version 3.21.1 was released on August 9, 2019.
This major release contains new features, improvements, bug fixes, an asadm update, & an asloader update.
- [TOOLS-1362] - (TOOLS) Add support for Debian 10.
- [TOOLS-1342] - (AQL) Support for new ‘write’ (write only) permission in custom security roles.
- [TOOLS-1343] - (AQL) Support for whitelist functionality.
- [TOOLS-1380] - (ASADM) Support separate history files for each mode.
- [TOOLS-1364] - (TOOLS) Remove support for deprecated Debian 7.
- [TOOLS-1358] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add rule to check
- [TOOLS-1374] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add rule to check XDR overflow statistics.
- [TOOLS-1341] - (AQL) Fix to handle segmentation fault for invalid operate command.
- [TOOLS-1360] - (ASADM) Fix ‘with’ modifier for info command default execution.
- [TOOLS-1381] - (ASADM) Fix collectinfo json dump error.
- [TOOLS-1377] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Fix dynamic configuration check to handle configurations with time unit.
- [TOOLS-1346] - (ASADM-COLLECTINFO-ANALYSER) Fix configuration parser to handle
- [TOOLS-1379] - (ASADM-COLLECTINFO-ANALYSER) Fix to read all internal files from compressed collectinfo file.
Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package. Click on the links to see the documentation on the individual tools: