Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package; follow the links for documentation on the individual tools:
- Backup and Restore
- Aerospike Info
- Aerospike CLI
- Aerospike Admin
- Aerospike Monitor
- Aerospike Query Language
- Command Line Utility
- Log Latency Tool
Version 220.127.116.11 of the Aerospike Tools was released on October 9, 2015 and is available for download here. It has the following highlights, new features, bug fixes and updates:
- Fixed Regression found in 3.6.2, where asadm does not work with Python 2.6.
- [AER-2814] - (ASADM) Simplified show diff logic.
- [AER-3587] - (ASADM) Removed set comprehension for compatibility (fixes Python 2.6 compatibility).
- [AER-4474] - (ASADM) Fixed over highlighting in watch commands.
- Aerospike C Client 3.1.24
- asadm 0.0.13
- asbackup 3.1.2