Aerospike Tools version 3.19.0 was released on April 17, 2019.
This major release contains new features, improvements, bug fixes & an asadm update.
- [TOOLS-1309] - (ASADM) Add support for python ucs2.
- [TOOLS-1322] - (ASADM) Add option to provide aerospike configuration file path for collectinfo.
- [TOOLS-1316] - (ASADM) Add index usage output in summary.
- [TOOLS-1313] - (AQL) Support for additional job info output in server 4.5.2.
- [TOOLS-1312] - (ASADM) Fix feature command to use new metric xdr_client_write_success.
- [TOOLS-1315] - (ASLOGLATENCY) Fix relative-stats column.
- asadm 0.2.1
Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package. Click on the links to see the documentation on the individual tools: