Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package; follow the links for documentation on the individual tools:
- Backup and Restore
- Aerospike Info
- Aerospike CLI
- Aerospike Admin
- Aerospike Monitor
- Aerospike Query Language
- Command Line Utility
- Log Latency Tool
Version 3.6.1 of the Aerospike Tools was released on September 24, 2015 and is available for download here. It features the following improvements and bug fixes:
- [AER-4438] - (AQL) Added “explain” for primary key functions.
- [AER-4439] - (AQL) Describe-index info call specify index type as NUMERIC/STRING (instead of TEXT and SIGNED INT).
- [AER-4440] - (Backup/Restore) Ability save system meta data - sindex and udf meta data.
- [AER-4441] - (Backup/Restore) Ability to backup/restore binary data w/o b64.
- [AER-4406] - (AQL) Fixed output so it is consistent with the client API.