Aql interface in Ubuntu

Postby Dinesh » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:31 am

Hi ,

I just started exploring the Aerospike database, I am able to install in ubuntu OS. How do I am access aql ? for interacting with Aerospike DB read/write operations

Post by young » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:46 am

Can you specify what version you are using? We want to check the build.

The aql executable should have been installed in /opt/aerospike/bin. A soft link should have been made from /usr/bin/aql to that directory.

Post by Dinesh » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi young, citrusleaf-community-server-2.7.1-ubuntu10.04.tgz is tar files got from aerospike site.

when I unzipped I got two deb files which I installed using dpkg -i command citrusleaf-community-server-2.7.1.ubuntu10.04.x86_64.deb citrusleaf-tools-2.6.20.ubuntu10.04.x86_64.deb

And I could see below executable s in /opt/citrusleaf/bin$ ls add_python_path afterburner.sh clbackup2 clgraphite cli clinfo clloglatency clmonitor clrestore2 helper_afterburner.sh remove_python_path However am able access cmds like clmonitor,cli,etc but Am unable to find where aql executable is there.

Thanks, Dinesh

Post by young » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:41 pm

The issue is that you have 2.x installed. The aql executable is only available with Aerospike 3.0 and up. You can get the community or trial versions from our web site.