Not able to activate my Vagrant Machine where Aerospike is running

I have my aerospike 3.12.1 running on 3 Vagrant centos VM’s. I tried to restart my machine and after when I try to do Vagrant up not able to start the Nodes. Getting below error. Running Vagrant on windows machine.

Error The configured shell (config.ssh.shell) is invalid and unable to properly execute commands. The most common cause for this is using a shell that is unavailable on the system. Please verify you’re using the full path to the shell and that the shell is executable by the SSH user.

I also tried to use below commands but getting this error. Please help me.

Owner@DESKTOP-I57I4E7 MINGW64 ~/Vagrant/test $ vagrant reload ==> aerospike_vm_1: Attempting graceful shutdown of VM… The configured shell (config.ssh.shell) is invalid and unable to properly execute commands. The most common cause for this is using a shell that is unavailable on the system. Please verify you’re using the full path to the shell and that the shell is executable by the SSH user.

Owner@DESKTOP-I57I4E7 MINGW64 ~/Vagrant/test $ vagrant reload --provision-with shell ==> aerospike_vm_1: Attempting graceful shutdown of VM… The configured shell (config.ssh.shell) is invalid and unable to properly execute commands. The most common cause for this is using a shell that is unavailable on the system. Please verify you’re using the full path to the shell and that the shell is executable by the SSH user.

Solution: I trouble-shooted the solution, I found that I edited my /etc/environment file in VM’s. This made to get that error and I was also not able to execute any commands.

I tried exporting below path it worked.

Export Path: export PATH=$PATH:/usr/bin/:/bin/:/usr/local/bin

1 Like