Version 1.0.44 of the Python client was released on May 15, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts a number of features and fixes.
- Upgraded to C client 3.1.16.
- Added an exception hierarchy of AerospikeError subclasses in the aerospike.exception submodule (AER-3502).
- Implemented the latest security API. Note backward incompatible as the optional policy argument has been moved to the end. See aerospike.Client.admin_create_role() (AER-3474).
- Added aerospike.Client.is_connected().
- Fedora 21 support.
- Fixes to the Documentation.
- Changed to cast bytearray values to and from Aerospike bytes, as raised in this community forum issue.
- Fixed the examples in line with release 1.0.44 (AER-3419).
- Added a latency option to the benchmarking tool (AER-3417).
The release notes are available here.