The 1.0.54 release of the Python client came out on October 18, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts a number of features and fixes:
- Added aerospike.geodata, aerospike.geojson factory functions for producing aerospike.GeoJSON classes (CLIENT-529).
- Added the aerospike.version string to the module (CLIENT-537).
- Fixed Issue #77, crash when an arg of a UDF is a bytearray (CLIENT-517). Status code AEROSPIKE_ERR_SERVER raises an aerospike.exception.ServerError (CLIENT-535, CLIENT-552).
- Fixed a bug where the POLICY_KEY_SEND policy was not being followed (CLIENT-518).
- Fixed behavior regarding the system lua files in the installer and client (CLIENT-544).
The full release notes are available here.