The 1.0.57 release of the Python client came out on December 9, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts a number of features and fixes:
aerospike.nullto be used for removing bins with write operations. Using this value with an
aerospike.Client.putis equivalent to calling
aerospike.Client.remove_binon that bin.
- Added a config param
True) for controlling whether the client does type checking for write operations. CLIENT-582, CLIENT-574
- Updated the documentation for multi-ops and regarding seed nodes.
- Fixed Issue #91, allowing -1L as a valid bin value. CLIENT-598
- Fixed the client to respect an explicit lua
user_pathin its config. CLIENT-597
- Fixed the touch operation in
aerospike.Client.operateto not require bin or val. CLIENT-584
- Allow bin names to be null-terminated bytearrays. CLIENT-581
- Fixed false-negative tests. CLIENT-602