Aerospike Python client version 3.10.0 was released on January 13, 2020.
This major release adds new features, bug fixes and updates the Aerospike C Client.
- Predicate expressions for read, write, delete, batch and record UDF operations.
- Write operations on background queries and scans.
records_per_secondpolicy limit for scans, replaces
- Delete operation, deletes a record.
- Apply method for scans. Allows application of an user defined function to all records scanned.
add_opsmethod for scans. Allows a list of write operations to be applied to all records scanned.
execute_backgroundmethod for scans. Allows non-blocking execution of a scan.
- Python 3.7 support.
- Fixed a segfault that occurs when a non-list ctx is used in an operation.
- Fixed a segfault produced when an error occurs during a call to job_info().
- Documentation for scan_apply() and query_apply() now states that they are blocking.