Aerospike Server Community Edition 22.214.171.124 was released on December 16, 2015 and is available for download here. Be sure to read @Alvin_Richards’s (Aerospike VP of Product) blog post on the 3.7 release, which came out in early December 2015. Try it for yourself and discuss your results in this thread. We look forward to the feedback of our valued developer community!
This release contains several improvements and bug fixes:
- [AER-4637] - (KVS) List Pop/Remove operations now support variable argument count.
- (KVS) Fix list operations on strings size 0-16.
- (KVS) Handle edge case where append/insert no-op operations on not-in-use bins result in empty list bin.
- (KVS) Add support for cdt list no-op so the bin won’t get freed incorrectly.
- (KVS) Handle possible overflows if user gives huge numbers for index or count in list operations.
Click here to view the official release notes.
To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.