Aerospike Server Community Edition 3.7.2 was released on January 22, 2016 and is available for download here. Be sure to read @Alvin_Richards’s (Aerospike VP of Product) blog post on the 3.7 release, which came out in December of 2015. Try it for yourself and discuss your results in this thread. We look forward to the feedback of our valued developer community!
This release contains various improvements, bug fixes and updates.
- [AER-4656] - (KVS) ClusterKey mismatch on proxyee should be allowed to proceed.
- [AER-4703] - (KVS) Improve invalid message handling - proxyee now report invalid messages to proxyer.
- [AER-4501] - (KVS) Allow replica transactions on cluster key mismatch to continue.
- [AER-4691] - (KVS) Incorrectly accessing freed memory on writes - namespaces with sindex and non-integer data type.
- [AER-4705] - (KVS) Rare race condition on batch-index, incorrectly releasing a retransmitted read duplicate resolution.
- [AER-4721] - (KVS) Replace not working properly on namespaces configured as storage engine device and have a secondary index.
- [AER-4722] - (Clustering/Migrations) Migrations may never complete in some cases (due to missing ack when receiving records with no bins).
- [AER-3296] - (Clustering/Migrations) Migrate_num_incoming not resetting on cluster-reset, potentially causing subsequent migrations to be rejected.
- aerospike-tools 3.7.2
Click here to view the official release notes.
To explore the capabilities of Aerospike, you will want to download a client library with benchmarks and examples.