Aerospike Tools version 7.2.1 was released on September 6, 2022.
- Requires Aerospike Server version 4.9 or later.
- Support for macOS Catalina 10.15 removed.
- The asadm and asinfo binaries are now installed under
- The asbackup tool does not currently support secondary indexes (SI) with context (ctx). Instead, asbackup displays a warning and skips backing up any SIs that have “ctx”. The secondary indexes without “ctx” will backup and restore as usual.
- Deprecated features will be removed in a future aql update.
- (AQL) Deprecate the ability to manage jobs in aql.
- (AQL) Deprecate INFO commands in aql.
- (AQL) Deprecate the ability to manage indexes in aql.
- (AQL) Deprecate the ability to manage users and roles in aql.
- (AQL) Deprecate the SYSTEM and PRINT commands in aql.
- Debian 9 Stretch LTS has reached its End of Life on June 30 2022. We will drop support for Debian 9 in the upcoming Tools 8.0.0 release.
- [TOOLS-2137] - (ASBACKUP) Memory leak in asrestore record uploader.
- [TOOLS-2122] - (ASBENCH) Reported version is incorrect for asbench 1.5.
- [TOOLS-2125] - (ASBENCH) Running --version exits with return code 255.