Aerospike Tools version 7.2.0 was released on August 30, 2022.
- TOOLS-2137 (ASBACKUP) Memory leak in asrestore record uploader can cause Out of Memory (OOM) with large workloads.
- Requires Aerospike Server version 4.9 or later.
- The asadm and asinfo binaries are now installed under
- The asbackup tool does not currently support secondary indexes (SI) with context (ctx). Instead, asbackup displays a warning and skips backing up any SIs that have “ctx”. The SIs without “ctx” will backup and restore as usual.
- Deprecated features will be removed in a future aql update.
- (AQL) Deprecate the ability to manage jobs in aql.
- (AQL) Deprecate INFO commands in aql.
- (AQL) Deprecate the ability to manage indexes in aql.
- (AQL) Deprecate the ability to manage users and roles in aql.
- (AQL) Deprecate the SYSTEM and PRINT commands in aql.
- Support for macOS Catalina 10.15 will be removed in the next release.
- [TOOLS-2063] - (ASADM) Add the ability to create sindexs on CDTs (Collection Data Types) by providing a context to the
manage sindex createcommand.
- [TOOLS-2066] - (ASADM) Add sindex cardinality to
- [TOOLS-2061] - (ASADM) Support POSIX compatible input in interactive mode.
- [TOOLS-2121] - (ASBACKUP)- Warn and skip backing up secondary indexes with context.
- [TOOLS-2137] - (ASBACKUP) Memory leak in asrestore record uploader.
- [TOOLS-2122] - (ASBENCH) Reported version is incorrect for asbench 1.5.
- [TOOLS-2125] - (ASBENCH) Running --version exits with return code 255.