Version 3.1.4 of the Java client was released on July 31, 2015 and is available for download here. It boasts a wealth of features and fixes:
- Support new server double data type. This functionality requires Aerospike Server versions >= 3.6.0 (not released yet) and is currently disabled by default. See More Information.
- Use jobs info command for ExecuteTask wait.
- Added extra information to async timeout exception.
- Added Value.getFromRecordObject().
- Added junit tests.
- Check if asynchronous selection key has been initialized before checking key’s interestOps.
- Do not re-add asynchronous command to timeout queue on retry. It only needs to be added once.
- Do not re-queue asynchronous command if authentication is enabled and succeeds. Just set interest ops to write.
- Always run asynchronous authentication status check in selector thread (never offload to another thread).
- Send original key (with namespace/set) back to sequence listeners in asynchronous batch.
Click here to view the release notes.