Aerospike Tools version 3.17.0 was released on December 14, 2018.
This major release contains a new feature, improvements & bug fixes.
- [TOOLS-1215] - (AQL) Allow socket_timeout to be configurable.
- [TOOLS-1266] - (TOOLS) Add support for pmem index feature.
- [TOOLS-1221] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add rule to check for limits.
- [TOOLS-1238] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add rule to report commit-to-device.
- [TOOLS-1260] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add rule to check stop writes situation.
- [TOOLS-1262] - (ASADM-LOG-ANALYZER) Add batch-sub information to the batch-index histogram.
- [TOOLS-1261] - (ASLOGLATENCY) Add batch-sub information to batch-index histogram.
- [TOOLS-1265] - (AQL) Fix to avoid crash for set password on non-secure cluster.
- [TOOLS-1222] - (ASADM) Fix security vulnerability issue for cryptography dependency.
- [TOOLS-1264] - (ASADM) Fix hist-dump commands in collectinfo.
- [TOOLS-1255] - (ASADM-COLLECTINFO-ANALYSER) Fix collectinfo analyser to parse config file with memory size configs.
- [TOOLS-1257] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Fix clock_skew breached check to treat clock skew as seconds.
Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package. Click on the links to see the documentation on the individual tools: