Aerospike Tools version 3.20.0 was released on May 21, 2019.
This major release contains new features, improvements, bug fixes, an asadm update, an asbackup update & an asloader update.
- [TOOLS-1327] - (ASBACKUP) Support TLS name and IPv6 address in node-list option.
- [TOOLS-1335] - (ASINFO) Allow timeout parameter to be configurable.
- [TOOLS-1334] - (TOOLS) Remove SSLv3 support.
- [TOOLS-1323] - (ASADM) Show the ‘show config’ output for specific namespaces matching pattern listed after ‘for’.
- [TOOLS-1324] - (ASADM) Add all the peers and alumni list details to collectinfo.
- [TOOLS-1224] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add new rules to check server health stats.
- [TOOLS-1329] - (TOOLS) Add support for new ‘thread-traces’ info command.
- [TOOLS-1325] - (ASADM) Fix to not show online access addresses in offline alumni node list.
Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package. Click on the links to see the documentation on the individual tools: