Aerospike Tools version 3.18.1 was released on February 21, 2019.
This major release contains improvements & bug fixes.
- Aerospike Tools now requires Java version 1.8 or newer.
- Aerospike Tools now requires Python version 2.7.
- [TOOLS-1283] - (TOOLS) Support for new server SMD system.
- [TOOLS-1287] - (TOOLS) Remove support for max-ttl and cold-start-evict-ttl server config items.
- [TOOLS-1288] - (TOOLS) Support new truncate-namespace and truncate-namespace-undo commands, and alterations to truncate and truncate-undo commands.
- [TOOLS-1289] - (TOOLS) Support for new namespace supervisor (nsup) system.
- [TOOLS-1286] - (AQL) Show replica node in output of explain command.
- [TOOLS-1269] - (AQL) Modify help for the Map Policy in the Operate command.
- [TOOLS-1254] - (ASADM) Add support for compression feature.
- [TOOLS-1275] - (ASADM) Review the option to capture ‘all’ in collectinfo.
- [TOOLS-1291] - (ASADM) Update help as ‘show distribution evictions’ was removed as of 3.8.0.
- [TOOLS-1297] - (ASADM) Ignore sensitive AWS data while collecting info.
- [TOOLS-1277] - (ASADM-COLLECTINFO) Collect details about virtual environment and system product name.
- [TOOLS-1285] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add check for paxos-single-replica-limit set higher than Cluster Size.
- [TOOLS-1270] - (ASBENCHMARK) Support PREFER_RACK replica policy.
- [TOOLS-1284] - (ASLOADER) Update to use latest Java client.
- [TOOLS-1278] - (TOOLS) Update documentation for libreadline.so.6 requirement on Ubuntu 18.04.
- [TOOLS-1273] - (ASADM) Fix summary ZeroDivisionError and improve cinfolog.
- [TOOLS-1268] - (ASINFO) Fix higher latency issue in tools version 3.16.0 compare to 184.108.40.206.
- [TOOLS-1282] - (ASINFO) Fix to find local asadm.
- [TOOLS-1276] - (ASBACKUP) Fix formula for size estimation.
- [TOOLS-1300] - (ASBACKUP) Fix implementation to increment skip stat properly for asrestore.
Aerospike Tools is a collection of tools for managing Aerospike servers. The following are the tools included with the package. Click on the links to see the documentation on the individual tools: